I’m traveling the next couple days, but have been wanting to do this post for awhile.
As we all tend to get wrapped up in our own heads, in the hustle and bustle of life, in the virtual world you’re in right now, we all need to calm. the. fuck. down from time to time.
This will only take a minute (or longer if you’re so inclined). Read and then follow these basic, simple instructions.
1) Find a space that’s quiet, maybe right here in front of your computer
2) Close your eyes
3) Relax, calm and quiet your busy mind
4) Take 20 (or more) long, deep, slow breaths, breathe from your stomach (fill your belly)
5) keep your mind quiet, feel your body relax starting from your toes working towards your head
6) let go of all the stress, worries as you exhale
I promise you’ll feel better when you open your eyes. Repeat this exercise when you can to keep yourself calm, grounded and connected with the unseen world around us and let go of the loud mind that comes with all of our lives, even if it’s momentary.